30 January 2008

presidential things

Yesterday, I read the State of the Union address and promptly formulated a response which I posted here. That post is now gone, and I hope none of you read it because I had inadvertently read and responded to the 2007 address (I knew that joker sounded familiar). So hopefully soon I will get around to reading the 2008 address. Hopefully if you are American you watched or read it. It's only the most important speech of the political year.

I saw Explosions in the Sky play last night just down the street in Manchester. It was probably one of the best concerts I've been to in my entire life.

An interesting thing that I stumbled across the other day while reading a design blog was called the map of the political blogosphere. I could look at this thing for hours. It may take you a little time to understand what is going on and how information is represented, but give it a few minutes and read about how it's constructed, then you too will have hours of entertainment analyzing information you never knew existed.

I hope to write soon about the State of the Union.

Be well. Do good work. Keep in touch.

No comments: